D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Western Europe

Go down 
+4
hanabishi kanda
Ecko Walker
Shizu
Dchong
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 am

Mephisto wrote:
the shadowy figure raise its arms to the side and tilt its head to the left while facing anna's direction

you.....why are you looking at me like that??...oh well...seems like i will have to take my leave..bye bye then exorcists...

waaaaittt!!! we have some innocence for you

the shadowy figure looks at the innocence and takes it

seems like i have no use for this anymore..

the shadow figure closes its palm and crushes the innocence before walking away and disappearing

heeeeeee!!! just one thing....the feeling of taking the life of the previous exorcist is very sweet...he manages to put up a fight..but he died..sadly...heeeeeeee his name is faust or something....ahahahhaahhh

the two level four akuma and the shadow figure disappears

Anna twinged in fury when she heard what the akuma said. She wanted to pursue the akuma, but she was too late. Now that the battle was over, the two were left in shambles. Va;erie fell to her knees and sobbed over her dead boyfriend, while Anna tried to comfort her as muchas possible.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:08 am

The next morning: The two girls stepped at the door of the inn, with heavy hearts of what happened the day before. But in their hearts they know that they have to complete their missions as excorcists and the people they love died valiantly and honourably. Though with a dull mood, they set off, ready on the ship to their assignment, Atlantica....
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:25 pm

'The ship disembarks and I walk to a nearby village and checks around the map for the fastest route to HQ'
Ok it seems that this village where underage men shouldn't go is the fastest
'I scratch my head'
Ahh...I'm not scared or underaged so...I'm off then
'I walk towards the route'
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue243/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue156/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Kakushi sighs, he cant believe he didnt see a single member of the Order all the way from Eastern Europe to Western Europe, although he hadnt search the whole of Western Europe yet, he was getting fed up and decided to give up and go back to the Order. Kakushi scratches his head, looking for the Noah's Ark in Western Europe......
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue243/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue156/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Kakushi finally finds the Church which Noah's Ark will appear at, during his way there, Dogs kept chasing Gen and Kakushi ended up being chased as well, bt luckily, he lost them after entering the Church. He was ready to live Europe as soon as possible, he can hear the barking of the Dogs outside the Church Gate. Kakushi sighs and looks at Gen, Kakushi sighs again, and he looks at his flying Golem why were those dogs chasing u ?? Gen open his mouth, revealing the Innocence he took and a giant bone. Kakushi then remembers giving Gen food yesterday. .......... The Gate inside Noah's Ark appears and Kakushi and Gen walked in.
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 pm

'We walk out of the ark and it closes behind us'Alright...we have almost the entire remains of the year to search for adventure in this small little part of Europe and the British Isles Ok!!!'We walk towards the first village and comes across a strange man in a tattered cloak'Hey u don't seem that poor...Why are you out on the streets??That would be because of the monster that looks like a giant ball that floats and fires bullets that destroy buildings with 1 shot...but it has recently changed form after it destroyed the local militia in Wales'I think to myself while listening to him'It changed into a wolf and has been prowling the countryside for victims and 1 night..Alright...Mister....go to your home in Wales and let us handle the monster'We take the nearby ferry over to Wales'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 pm

'We reach the village'This is the place...'We walk through the village and stares at the forest'I see eyes in the forest'I pull out my shuriken'Ready??Akuma'The komurin dog turns into a shield'ReadyThen lets go...Innocence activate!!'I walk towards the eyes'I wonder??'The creature jumps at me and turns out to be a dog'Ok...not what I expected'I activate my pentacle eye and catches sight of the akuma prowling in the trees aiming for Chizu'Chizu!!!Use your Shield!!!'She turns around and the akuma pounces at her'Wow!!'The akuma claws the shield while I swing my blade in a way to cut the akuma'Let this star lead you to where u belong'My blade glows and I cut through the akuma'Problem solved'The akuma then explodes with amazing force creating a crater of fallen trees'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 pm

Arrhhh!!'I see people running towards me in a distance'Sasaki!!!'I stand up'Chizu??'Chizu suddenly jumps onto me and I fall onto the ground again'Ahh there you are ChizuSo what was that??That Akuma probably wasn't that strong in a fight but must have been quite powerful in death since he created such a big crater'I swing my long sword and it turns back into a shuriken while the komurin turns back into a dog'Now we just need to tell them that we killed the monster'The people finally reach us'What was that!!??O that was just the monster exploding'The people look shocked'I already said we'll handle it'We go back to the village'
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:52 am

starts walking around hooded completely so he wont be seen...(dunno what that means lmao)... well it seems im headed the wrong direction....and glares at the moon as he continues to walk...i hope i get there pretty soon when will i actually get there...i forgot i dont even know how i got there...dam it what am i to do...and sees the nearest bench and sits on it...i guess ill sleep for a bit here...
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 am

....as he gets lost in thought about the past and wonders if he will reach his destination...man i wish i found out how to get stronger faster..but i dont know how...looks at his hand that is covered by a glove...well im not gonna increase my strength.. now let me get going.. and i start to walk away from the bench wondering what to do next i guess i can just continue travelin in europe...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 pm

'Sasaki and Chizu grab their things after a long rest of nearly 2 weeks and leaves the town with many souveniers and head towards London to meet up with some excorcists there'
Come on lets go...faster....I don't know when an akuma will come even though I have this eye'They continue running as they sense that something seems to be stalking them but yet it hides whenever they try to find"it"'I better use the eye'Sasaki activates the pentacle eye and realises that there are no akuma nearby'Its not an akuma but it could still be deadly'They continue running all the way till an outskirt town from London'
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 am

walks around..but suddenly an akuma appeared right infront of me...and i saw the person try to attack me....hey thats not very nice i mean i only me t you just now...if you want to attack make it the first date....hehehe...and it tried to attack again...wow good thing its only level one...INVOCATE CROWN CLOWN and my left arm changes into a bigger form and i run towards the akuma...Cross Grave and a cross appeared infront of the akuma destroying it after...well that was done lets hope no more come out of that
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 am

wow there is really nothing to do now...hmm i guess ill just go and head back to head quaters maybe they will give me a mission or chores or anything so i can stay busy...and sin starts to walk towards head quarters when he suddenly stops....and looks around...umm...where is head quarters again...crap..and instead just walks to where ever the world takes him....aslong as there is somthing to do...
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 am

well..i guess ill just go this way..and sin starts to walk away from the village he was in towards the long road ahead...hm...that place was no fun..but either way time to go back to head quaters...umm as soon as i remember how to get there... i gess it will hit me when i arrive but either way lets get going...and sin continues to walk wondering if he will meet any allies on his way there..
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 pm

'They arrive at the ferry near London'Ahhh the ferry is here lets hurry'They dash and gets to the dock'Hey Chizu have you seen Taron??Nope not for awhile now'Taron flies out from the backpack covered in string and eating a piece of meat'O great...I must have fed him yesterday and he must have been hiding in my tent equipment pack'Sasaki puts Taron on his shoulder before grabbing Chizu and running to the ferry and taking it to France'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

'After several hours of walking since they disembarked in France'Hey Chizu...What Sasaki??How would you like for me to see whether you are compatible with an innocence fragment??No thank you'Chizu smiles at me and I give her a smile back'Alright then lets keep.....'They see a guy who looks like Allen'That seems like Allen Walker but....much younger like when he joined the excorcistThen why don't we go and say hiHe is probably Allen's son or something'They dash over and says hi to Sin'
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:56 pm

they see a couple coming towards him..and he could not help but be suspicious...er..um..hello..im sin...can i help you he says tense...as he had stopped walking as soon as he saw them coming..

thinks to himself: well i cant say there akuma because they have not attacked me...and that mark around the guy's eye it looks familliar...i guess ill see where there from

but suddenly sin sees the cross on his clothes.. oh your an excorsist right
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:35 pm

You have a keen eye kid but u r missing the part about general'Chizu continues running from behind'Hey sin..Are u Allen Walker's son by any chance??'Chizu finally catches up to Sasaki'Hello!!O yeah this is Chizu...a little girl I found not long ago and I am Sasaki'The komurin dog climbs onto Chizu's head and sits there'
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:41 am

oh general i see..wow you must be strong...and to answer your question....i do not know my father...or mother...i was an orphan and that is that..so i dont know who my parents could be...witch is why i joined to be an excorcist maybe one day ill find out who is my father but till that day i cant say who is or who isnt...he says that as he had a small smile on his face... oh and where are you guys headed....and if i forgot to mention im sin...he lifts his hand to shake...pleased to meet you
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:37 pm

sinister92 wrote:
oh general i see..wow you must be strong...and to answer your question....i do not know my father...or mother...i was an orphan and that is that..so i dont know who my parents could be...witch is why i joined to be an excorcist maybe one day ill find out who is my father but till that day i cant say who is or who isnt...he says that as he had a small smile on his face... oh and where are you guys headed....and if i forgot to mention im sin...he lifts his hand to shake...pleased to meet you
'Sasaki shakes his hand'We're heading over to the black Order Headquarters and I think I know whose son u are...Are u sure its him??Ya I'm sure that u are probably Allen Walker's son...but I don't know who your mother is'Sasaki smiles and sees his Crown Clown arm'If u are Allen's son..then you definitely have every bit a resemblence to him since your arm is just like his innocence arm way back when I first met him almost 14 years ago'Sasaki holds sin by the arm and Chizu by the hand as they walk towards the train station that will take them to the Black Order HQ'
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:59 pm

UMM...thanks but i never knew someone else could have my innocence..and may i go with you to the black ops head quarters i kinda forgot how to get there you see i was getting busy killing akuma...so thats why...but please i wont hold you back..im pretty good at destroying akuma...and sin stands there waiting for a reply from the new general he just met..you see i want to become a general too one day and unlock the full potential of my innocence hehe...well i can dream right but i know it will occur some day...he says standing...and scratches his head a little...
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Alright then you can just follow usYea MisterCome on Chizu...Oh I just remembered that the ark is opening a gate here in 3...2....1'An ark gate opens infront of them and Sasaki pushes Sin into the gate'Come on now Chizu'They walk into the gate'
OOC:Continue posting in the ark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Western Europe
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4