D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Western Europe

Go down 
+4
hanabishi kanda
Ecko Walker
Shizu
Dchong
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 pm

'The akuma aims all its guns at me and starts firing'
You guys never learn
'I walk towards the akuma and jumps at it'
Die!!
'The akuma falls in pieces and explodes while I land on a roof of a building'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 pm

'I stand up straight whith people cheering'
There are more than it seems
'A beam comes from another building blowing the roof I am standing on into nothing'
Foolish General!!
'I appear behind the akuma'
Who is the fool
'I slash the akuma into half and it explodes'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:03 pm

'I continue walking and an akuma rises from under my feet'
Not the right place to rise buddy
'I stab the akuma and it explodes'
That was a nice jump...
'I land on a large level 2 akuma'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 pm

'When the akuma was about to fire I squeeze its mouth shut and its head explodes'
Haha loser
'I land on a giant hand and slices the akuma into pieces'
What is this that I am standing in....
'I look down'
O great a hand
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:09 pm

'The hand tries to crush me'
Innocence activate!
'I push open the hand and cuts off the wrist'
Now so many large guys
'I leap and cuts off the head'
Nighty night
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 pm

'The akuma explodes and I land in the streets'
Hey please don't follow me around..I've gotta go
'I walk out of the village'
Bye people
'I continue my walk'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:13 pm

'After a long distance away from the village'
Its getting dark and I am not going back to that village...
'I pitch up a tent near the outskirts of the village and rests there'
Nighty night world
'I start sleeping'
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

Level of Power : 21150

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 am

a large horde of level two akuma plunders the area killing the villagers in their wake as two level four akuma flies above them

eeeeeeeeeee!!! when are we going to kill again!?!?!?!?

huuuhhhhhhhhh!!! we just killed that exorcist a while back!!! and now you want to kill again?!!?!?

both of the level four akuma starts to argue amongst themselves shooting at each other with their akuma bullets as the other level two akuma turns the entire village in ruins forcing the villagers to flee
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:27 am

Mephisto wrote:
a large horde of level two akuma plunders the area killing the villagers in their wake as two level four akuma flies above them

eeeeeeeeeee!!! when are we going to kill again!?!?!?!?

huuuhhhhhhhhh!!! we just killed that exorcist a while back!!! and now you want to kill again?!!?!?

both of the level four akuma starts to argue amongst themselves shooting at each other with their akuma bullets as the other level two akuma turns the entire village in ruins forcing the villagers to flee

A flash of green lightning flares at the level 4 akumas, and the horde of level 2s suddenly seems to decrease in number.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:29 am

the level four akuma seems to not be affected by the green lightning and continues arguing with each other

that previous exorcist was my kill!!!!!!! but you killed him!!!!!!!damn youuuuu!!! heeeeeeeee

he's my kill!!!!!! eeeeeee

both of the level four akumas continue arguing ignoring the exorcists that is approaching them
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:36 am

Mephisto wrote:
the level four akuma seems to not be affected by the green lightning and continues arguing with each other

that previous exorcist was my kill!!!!!!! but you killed him!!!!!!!damn youuuuu!!! heeeeeeeee

he's my kill!!!!!! eeeeeee

both of the level four akumas continue arguing ignoring the exorcists that is approaching them

Anna rushed in after Valerie, who was busy slicing up the level 2s with her twin sword innocence, Battle Fury.
Argh... i'll try again...
Basil raises his hammer innocence, Mjollnir and strikes it on a nail, firing another flare of green lightning at the level 4s.
Anna launched herself into the air.
Innocence, Eclipse, activate!(45%synchron)
Shadows shrouded her legs and her right arm, and a black wing expands out from her back. She used the shadow of a house nearby and it pierced through the horde of level 2s, killing many.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am

one of the level four akuma stops arguing and turns around

heeeeeee you're annoying!!!!

the akuma changes its arm into a huge gun and fires multiple bullets at valerie and basil at the same time a couple of level two akuma attacks anna with rocket launchers
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:50 am

Mephisto wrote:
one of the level four akuma stops arguing and turns around

heeeeeee you're annoying!!!!

the akuma changes its arm into a huge gun and fires multiple bullets at valerie and basil at the same time a couple of level two akuma attacks anna with rocket launchers

Anna lands on the ground where there was a huge number of shadows. her innocence responded by itself, and formed a wall of shadows, shielding the group from the akumas' attacks, however, many bullets of the level 4 got through and injured Anna. Fortunately, she could counter the akuma's virus. Basil planted his nail on the ground.
Lightning Vortex!
Basil basil striked the nail with his innocence, a huge thunderstorm occured and striked the ground from random locations, wiping off many level 2s.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 am

more level two akuma starts to emerge from within the houses and starts attacking with rocket launchers and flamethrowers at anna and basil

eeeeeeeee moooore exorcist!!

one of the level four akuma starts forming black energy ball in its hands and rapidly fires them at the exorcists while the other akuma makes a stupid face at the exorcists
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 am

Mephisto wrote:
more level two akuma starts to emerge from within the houses and starts attacking with rocket launchers and flamethrowers at anna and basil

eeeeeeeee moooore exorcist!!

one of the level four akuma starts forming black energy ball in its hands and rapidly fires them at the exorcists while the other akuma makes a stupid at the exorcist

Basil got irritated by the akuma and rushed straight at him.
Basil, no!
Valerie tried to stop him, but was interrupted by a level 2.
How many are there? we need backup!
She hastily slashed the akuma aside and reported a message to her golem.
Headquarters, we need backup.
sorry there's no help we can provide right now, but a general is at the eastern villages.
Then help us request assistance!
Anna's innocence shielded her from harm, and she formed a bow out of shadow and rapidly shot arrows at the level 2s.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:06 am

ooohhhhh....an exorcist!!!! eeeeeee!!!! play!!!!!!

the level four akuma that is attacking them turn its attention to basil and forms a huge black ball from both its hands and slams it down on basil right from above him at high speed while the number of level two akuma seems to have increase in numbers and continues their assault on the exorcists

KILLLLL!!!!
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue243/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue156/1000Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:08 am

Kakushi was wondering if he did ever find any Extorcist in Eastern Europe, he looked at his compass and saw it pointing West instead of East, he realize he has searched the entire Eastern part of Europe. Kakushi sighs, disappointed that he didnt see any Extorcist throughout Eastern Europe, only Akuma, sometimes, he wonders wad the order is even doing. Kakushi continues his search for Extorcists.....
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:14 am

Mephisto wrote:
ooohhhhh....an exorcist!!!! eeeeeee!!!! play!!!!!!

the level four akuma that is attacking them turn its attention to basil and forms a huge black ball from both its hands and slams it down on basil right from above him at high speed while the number of level two akuma seems to have increase in numbers and continues their assault on the exorcists

KILLLLL!!!!

Basil slammed mjorllnir on its nail
Special technique, Lightning dash!
Basil sped past the black ball like a strike of lightning, and fires 3 bolts of lightning on the level 4.
Basil! Argh!
Valerie was trying her hardest to get to Basil, but to no avail. She hacked several akumas aside, but was quickly conered once again, but overcame them with Anna's aid.
Meanwhile, a golem with Valerie's message for back up flies towards General Kakushi.

Last edited by **tWiligHT** on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 am

the level four akuma flies towards basil at high speed and slam its fist into basil's stomach as the same arm that punches basil turns into a gun and the akuma fires it at basil from close range

eeeeeeeee!! gooooooddd!! die !!!!!!!
one of the akumas squeal is ecstacy

a level two akuma behind anna and valerie fires a rocket at them as the others fires akuma bullets from their arms,legs and head at the exorcist
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 am

Mephisto wrote:
the level four akuma flies towards basil at high speed and slam its fist into basil's stomach as the same arm that punches basil turns into a gun and the akuma fires it at basil from close range

eeeeeeeee!! gooooooddd!! die !!!!!!!
one of the akumas squeal is ecstacy

a level two akuma behind anna and valerie fires a rocket at them as the others fires akuma bullets from their arms,legs and head at the exorcist

Basil's eyes widen with shock from the level 4's speed and he was overwhelmed, meeting death in an instant. Admist of her fighting, Valerie saw Basil die under the level 4's hands. She stared in disbelief, as tears rolled down her cheeks. Her sorrow turned into anger, as she wailed out of rage, her innocence burst into a ray of green light, increasing her synchronisation to 80%. Her twin short sword reforms into two grand looking long blades, suspended by chains tied to her arms, and her clothes changed to a heavy looking black and blue cloak. She charged forward in fury, destroying any akuma in her way, heading straight for the level 4.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am

the akuma grins and and removes basil's innocence from him and looks at the exorcist that is coming at it

another one!!!...haaaaaaaaaeeeeeee!!!!!!

the akuma bounces around happily while the other akuma bounces along with its partner

killllllll!!!

the level four flies straight towards valerie killing some level two akuma in its path
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:40 am

Mephisto wrote:
the akuma grins and and removes basil's innocence from him and looks at the exorcist that is coming at it

another one!!!...haaaaaaaaaeeeeeee!!!!!!

the akuma bounces around happily while the other akuma bounces along with its partner

killllllll!!!

the level four flies straight towards valerie killing some level two akuma in its path

Valerie! no!! its too dangerous!!
But Anna's callings seem to have no effect on Valerie. Anna threw a wave of shadows at the level 2s, engulfing them with innocence. Meanwhile, Valerie jumps and attempts to slice the level 4 holding Basil's innocence.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:45 am

the akuma blocks valerie's hand preventing the attack and with its other hand turning into a gun aims straight at valerie's head

heeeeeeeee!!!! one more innocence for the earl!!!!!!!!

just as the akuma was about to fire at valerie it stops as a voice comes from behind them

stop....thats enough.....you two are very annoying....my my....seems like it has gotten out of hand here....sorry for that exorcists....but seems like i will have to leave with them now...

both of the level four akuma flies to the side of shadowy figure who seems to be very familiar to someone anna knows
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am

Mephisto wrote:
the akuma blocks valerie's hand preventing the attack and with its other hand turning into a gun aims straight at valerie's head

heeeeeeeee!!!! one more innocence for the earl!!!!!!!!

just as the akuma was about to fire at valerie it stops as a voice comes from behind them

stop....thats enough.....you two are very annoying....my my....seems like it has gotten out of hand here....sorry for that exorcists....but seems like i will have to leave with them now...

both of the level four akuma flies to the side of shadowy figure who seems to be very familiar to someone anna knows

Valerie stared wide-eyed as the gun stops right infront of her neck. She hastily flung herself back, away from the range of the gun. She looks at Anna who is now staring at the shadowy figure, as though it was someone she knows she wanted to move forward to see who it was, but was blocked by the two level 4s.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto

Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

the shadowy figure raise its arms to the side and tilt its head to the left while facing anna's direction

you.....why are you looking at me like that??...oh well...seems like i will have to take my leave..bye bye then exorcists...

waaaaittt!!! we have some innocence for you

the shadowy figure looks at the innocence and takes it

seems like i have no use for this anymore..

the shadow figure closes its palm and crushes the innocence before walking away and disappearing

heeeeeee!!! just one thing....the feeling of taking the life of the previous exorcist is very sweet...he manages to put up a fight..but he died..sadly...heeeeeeee his name is faust or something....ahahahhaahhh

the two level four akuma and the shadow figure disappears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe   Villages in Western Europe - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Western Europe
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next