D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Black Order Cafeteria

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Black Order Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:44 pm

'I walk into the cafeteria'
Hey Chef
What food do u want??
I would like well....a whole feast and suprise me
'I sit at a table as the chef brings the food over'
Thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:49 pm

'I start eating'
This food is awesome
Thanks General
I haven't eaten your cooking for too long man
Thats true
'I finish several dishes as the chef goes back to his station'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm

'The finders and excorcists see me finishing so much food'
Yum...
'The stand up and gets moving to the supervisor room'
Bye then sir
Bye buddy
'I go to the supervisor room'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 pm

'We enter the room'Hey chefHey Sasaki..and a young lady...what would you two like??I would like that salmon don and some saladHow about you miss??I would like the burger...a bowl of salad and some of that chicken riceAlright...just take a seat and I'll be with you two in a moment'We get a seat'Alright done!!That is fast!!You'll get used to his speed somedayWow I am hungry'We start eating'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

'We finish eating after a few minutes'I am still hungry...Of course you are...u don't get full till after 20minutes'We stand up and walk over to the chef'Hey can we have some ice-cream??Sure...'He passes us 2 sticks of ice-cream and we slowly eat them'ThanksThank You!!'We continue eating as we leave the Cafeteria'He is a nice guyHe has been always a nice guy...to everybody
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Black Order Cafeteria Left_bar_bleue243/1000Black Order Cafeteria Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Black Order Cafeteria Left_bar_bleue0/1000Black Order Cafeteria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Black Order Cafeteria Left_bar_bleue156/1000Black Order Cafeteria Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Gen enters the Cafeteria, and looks around then approached the Chef at the small tiny window thng where we go to take orders. Oh Genesis, long time no see, wheres tat "will never be full" General of yours ?? i suddenly slam my elbow on the table at the window thng, will my legs still on the floor and Genesis's tail is still around Neck. WOAH !!!! urh..... FOOD!!!! Falls to the ground again. Lean out of the window shaped hole and sees me lying on the floor with Genesis's tail around my neck. the Chef whispers to Gen i see, u dragged him all the way here right, hehe, tats one "nid more food" General u gt there xD
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Black Order Cafeteria Left_bar_bleue243/1000Black Order Cafeteria Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Black Order Cafeteria Left_bar_bleue0/1000Black Order Cafeteria Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Black Order Cafeteria Left_bar_bleue156/1000Black Order Cafeteria Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Hardi ha ha Kakushi moans: FOOD !!!!! The Chef looks at Kakushi and asked so wad will u be having today Kakushi ?? urh, lets see, Chicken Rice, Curry Rice, Seaweed Soup, Fish & Chips, Nasi Lemak, Fried Noodles, Soup Noodles, Chicken Satay, Mutton Satay, Ramen Soup, Fried Chicken & Chips, Cheese Fries, Potato Wedges, Oyakodon, Chicken Teriyakidon, Sushi, Steamed Egg, Porridge, Macaroni, Banana Split, Fried Carrot Cake with extra egg, FishBall Noodle, Lotus Soup, Abalone Soup, Mushroom Soup, Chicken Soup, Steamed Rice (Chicken), Black Pepper Crab, Black Pepper Chicken Rice, Hashbrown, Fried Rice and gimme some Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips pls Kakushi Smiles
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 am

*sin walks into the cafetaria hungry as hell so he ate as much as he could

well while im here i guess i should go see if i can get a mission..

and then he gets up and walks away hoping that he would get a good mission that will make him stronger so one day he can unlock the full power of his innocence

hmm....well where was the mission room oh right that way..and walks towards that place
Back to top Go down
reiki kizoku

reiki kizoku

Level of Power : 50

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 am

(lol, you guys write funny.)

reiki wheeled in on a papercart that was stacked high with forums for her new invention and if there was a law at writing and driving, she would be fined heavily. her little turtle stuffy that was bouncing on her head with her ribbon looked like it was clinging for its life. her oversized lab coat was streaking behind her as if to help her balance the cart, though everyone knew that wouldnt happen.

"hot chocolate
you fill me with glee
hot chocolate
your the one for me!

hot chocolate
give me strength to work
hot chocolate
me my shooken wine, and ill be the cork!

hot chocolate
my papers are high
hot chocolate
let me reach the sky!

hot chocolate
your the one for me
hot chocolate
so dont let me flee!"

reiki was trilling that song happy and proud while driving striaght to a wall. her blind eyes not even glancing at the paper or ahead of her. they were set on the kitchen door where she smelled the hot chocolate. everyone stopped eating to yell out to the blind girl that she was going to crash, but she stopped just feet from it and jumped from the cart, skipping to the line; paying no heed to the people who nearly had a heart attack.

" mr.cook! mr. cook! i need some ani bacterial proteins and base related vitamins in a little box for my research. i also need a cup of hot chocolate and a sesamie seed muffin"

" is the hot chocolate and muffin apart of your research too?"

" no, their just yummy"

after a few laughs he handed over the small plate of food and the large box of the proteins and vitamins.

"thankyous!"

she then skipped to a table next to a cart, though she ran into several people in the proccess. finally someone just led her to her seat and told her not to get up without the help of someone to get her to the science section again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Order Cafeteria   Black Order Cafeteria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Order Cafeteria
Page 1 of 1