D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Door to the Black Order Headquarters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

Door to the Black Order Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Door to the Black Order Headquarters   Door to the Black Order Headquarters I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:14 am

*kanda comes into the arc after going in a church, does all the prep workand goes back home
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Door to the Black Order Headquarters Left_bar_bleue243/1000Door to the Black Order Headquarters Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Door to the Black Order Headquarters Left_bar_bleue0/1000Door to the Black Order Headquarters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Door to the Black Order Headquarters Left_bar_bleue156/1000Door to the Black Order Headquarters Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Door to the Black Order Headquarters   Door to the Black Order Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Kakushi and Gen pushes open the door and steps in, ready to relax after his days walking around Europe
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

PostSubject: Re: Door to the Black Order Headquarters   Door to the Black Order Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:26 am

sin was surprised by the suddenl door that just appeared infront of him....

the ark i thought it was distroyed....

as he says that he tries to stand still thinking that this place would crumble at anytime...

and how long till we get to head quarters he say...
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Door to the Black Order Headquarters   Door to the Black Order Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 am

sin suddenly remembered that allen walker was the one who stopped the first ark from being destroyed...hmnm i guess it slipped my mind...but let me just check this place out...

sin starts to walk around the ark not knowing where he was going...

hmm....well if we use this then we will get to head quarters in no time at all hehehe...

well lets see what door we have to take and then he opens a door and it does not lead anywhere so he closes it

not that one
Back to top Go down
sinister92

sinister92

PostSubject: Re: Door to the Black Order Headquarters   Door to the Black Order Headquarters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 am

then he sees a door that could be the one..and opens it...maybe its this one and when he opens it..

he realizes that he acutally got it right...and notices that headquarters is right there

alright i got it general...ill just walk in...but sin looks back and wonders where...the general went..

maybe he went ahead of me.....well im sure ill run into him evenutally so then he walks into the headquaters

ooc:i guess continue in hq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Door to the Black Order Headquarters   Door to the Black Order Headquarters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Door to the Black Order Headquarters
Page 1 of 1