D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Level of Power : 33383

Power Level
Synchorate:
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Left_bar_bleue243/1000Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Dark Matter (Akuma/Noah):
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Left_bar_bleue156/1000Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty
PostSubject: Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手   Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Innocence Name: Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 (The Right Hand of the Masked God)
Type: Parasitic
Description: When activated, it changes the user's Right hand into an Anti-Akuma Weapon and its also Body-Armoured, the activated parts are harder than Steel, which makes it uneasy to cut.

Appearance:

- Normal Form: When activated, the user's right ARM is turned into an Anti-Akuma Weapon, the user's Right hand's Fingers are turned into Blade, and in the middle of the palm, there is a Hole there and a Cloak-Cape-Cowl with a Mask made out of pure Innocence is also formed (The Cloak-Cape-Cowl looks identical to Crown Clown)

- Gun Form: The Blade Fingers move 180degrees backwards, allowing the opponent to see the palm of the user (With the hole of course)

- Sword Form - The Blade Fingers points forward and a thin and wider Materialize Innocence Beam is shot out of the below the fingers, making it some what like Laser Sword.

-Special Form: Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://dgmforum.rpg-board.net
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Power Level
Synchorate:
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Left_bar_bleue243/1000Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty_bar_bleue  (243/1000)
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Magical Power:
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Left_bar_bleue156/1000Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手   Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
ksw212
Admin
ksw212

Power Level
Synchorate:
Magical Power:

PostSubject: Re: Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手   Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Innocence Name: Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 (The Right Hand of the Masked God)
Type: Parasitic
Description: When activated, it changes the user's Right hand into an Anti-Akuma Weapon and its also Body-Armoured, the activated parts are harder than Steel, which makes it uneasy to cut.

Appearance:

- Normal Form: When activated, the user's right ARM is turned into an Anti-Akuma Weapon, the user's Right hand's Fingers are turned into Blades, and there is a Hole in the middle of my palm. At my wrist, there are 5 symbols (a circle and long triangle) around it, the triangle extending to 1/2 from the hand to the elbow, these symbols will "stand" up from my hand when i use certain techniques. At the elbow, there are two tiny boosters, at the shoulder, there are spikes coming out, these spikes are able to pierce almost anything. bandages like Innocence are also formed and wrapped randomly around my inner clothing (not General Coat). A mask, which resemble's Allen's Crown Clown mask, is also formed around my neck.
Arm's Appearance -
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Photo010
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Photo012

- Gun Form: When transforming from my Normal Form or Sword Form to my Gun Form, my Blade Fingers move 90degrees backwards and seperates evenly focusing on the "Hole". The 5 Symbols on my wrist moves forward and seperate itself evenly around the "hole", a Holy Cross then appears in the "hole". (With the hole of course)
Hand+Elbow Appearance -
Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 Photo011

- Sword Form - When transforming from my Normal Form or Gun Form to my four of my Blade Fingers points forward and my Blade Thumb is pointed forward, but is below the other four fingers, with the tip of one of my blade fingers and my blade thumb touching each other, this make it seem like i'm holding onto somethng, then, an Innocence energy is shot out, the empty space in my hand is filled the energy and the tiny space allow in my finger allows a a thin and wide Materialize Innocence Beam is shot out of the inbetween the fingers and the thumb, making it some what like Innocence-Laser Sword.

-Special Form: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手   Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oowasareta Kami No Migi Te 覆われた神の右手
Page 1 of 1