D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Atlantic Ocean

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:04 am

The freezing ocean breeze stung on Anna's face as it went past by. It has been 2 days since she last heard her partner Faust, had fallen in a mission under two level 4s which she encountered on that day. She felt disheartened, and there were several times she felt like breaking down, but she had to be strong, for Valerie, who lost her boyfriend, Basil in that encounter. Her mind slowly drifted off, as she stared off into the deep blue sea, thinking about the mysterious person she saw in that encounter, who was able to control the akuma with his will, and he looked like someone she knew despite those shadows, but she couldnt put a finger to who it was that he resembled. As the ship slowly crept forward on the glassy waters, Anna suddenly saw a black spot in the horizon. The Finder who was appointed as the watchman of the ship widened his eyes in shock and stumbled over to Anna. Behind him, the danger alarm sounded through the ship.
What's happening?
Anna spun around, to see Valerie right next to her.
Miss... miss An...Anna... ther.. there's a horde of level 2 and 3 Akumas heading this way!
What?!
Time to get ready to battle, Anna.
Valerie replies, as she unsheathed her twin swords staring at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 am

People on the ship were running about, getting ready to battle. As Valerie looked toward the ocean, ready for battle, Anna spoke to a Finder who manned the ship.
Krauz, it wont be much time before the Akumas get here, so i want you guys to set up a barrier around the ship. Valerie and I will be heading out alone.
But... but what about you Miss Anna?
I will be fine. Take care of yourselves, i dont want anyone to get hurt.
Slowly, Anna turns and faces the oncoming enemies, she smiled slightly and tried to assure Krauz.
Don't worry. We'll be right back.
Let's go, Anna.
Innocence, activate!
The two flew forward to the horde of akuma while the Finders obediently set up the barrier around their ship.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:33 am

As the horde closed in on them, true enough, there was a horde of level 2 Akumas, and 2 level 3s.
The two level 3s laughed, eyeing the two excorcists.
What do we have here? 2 little pretty ladies..
hehe this will be quick.. attack!

One of the level 3 points forward, and the horde of level 2 charges at them. Valerie and Anna intercepted them, though there were many.
Hya hahaha!!
The level 3 holding a large bastard sword leapt forward and attacked Anna, but her innocence protected her in time.
Hey little miss... nice to meet you...
Anna smirked back at the Akuma.
Nice to meet you to.... beasty...
oh to think such a beauty coud be so unpleasant...
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:48 am

Not too far away, Valerie also began her battle, exchanging blows with the level 3, who was using a spear, while slashing some level 2s in the way.
Hah, fiesty aren't you?
Valerie shot the level 3 a cold look and hacked her blade forward.
Good reflexes, little miss.
The level 3 continued relentlessly attacking Anna, failing each time. But his attacks were slowly wearing Anna each time she blocked. All of a sudden, a level 2 jumped out from behind the level 3 and tried attacking Anna. In a split second, Anna's shadow expanded, and pierced through the level 2. The level 2 paused in mid-air, and started shining green, then totally disintegrated.
What the?
My innocence allows me to control shadows, and when it pierces into an Akuma, it will infect the akuma with innocence, causing him to disintegrate instantly.
Anna morphed her own shadow into a hundred spikes, and sent it flying at the level 3, but all they could do was scratch the level 3s amour. Anna's eyes widened with shock.
Hah, you have a terrifying ability, little miss, but can it pierce through my armor?
The level 3 lunged forward. Due to shock, Anna reacted late, and was cut by the akuma's sword, the cloth on her right shoulder and arm tearing off. Her skin, now visible, had black stars all over it.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 am

Ah...
Anna squatted down, wincing in pain, as the black stars continued spreading on her arm, to her shoulder, and then to her neck.
You been infected by my virus, little miss. You dont have long....
Who says so?
Anna smirked, and the black stars on her skin glowed green, and then totally dissapeared.
My innocence runs through my blood, it will easily counter your akuma virus..
The akuma grinned sadistically.
My, little miss, you are full of surprises...
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 am

The battle rages on.
Valerie suffered some cuts, but nothing fatal. She was clearly wearing the level 3 down, It was obvious who the winner would be. But just as she was about to counter attack him, 3 level 2s striked her from the back.
Argh!...
She fell from the sky a little, and coughed out blood.
Valerie!
The level 3 hacked forward at Anna. Anna blocked in succession.
Heh, do u have time to worry about others? little miss?
The level 3's gaze shifted to the ship behind Anna.
Heh, u were the ones that asked those humans to put up that barrier didnt ya little miss? what if i did this?The level 3 signaled the horde of level 2 forward, while Anna's eyes widen with shock.
NO!!!!
hahaha..
The horde broke through the barriers easily, and started killing the finders. The level 3 slashed forward, hitting the momentarily stunned Anna on her left leg, tearing the cloth of her lap, revealing her skin, where fresh blood flowed out.
Argh...
Anna lost control of her knees and fell down.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 am

Anna watched helplessly as she saw the Finders getting killed.
NO! STOP!
Anna pleaded. The level 3 smirked and took out a large shuriken.
They are all going to die, and there's nothing u can do about it, little miss.
He threw the shuriken, and it beheaded many on the ship.
NO!!!
The akuma laughed maniacally, and slashed his sword on Anna's back.
Argh...
Anna fell into a daze and fell straight toward the sea. She had been injured too much. She felt herself crash into the waves, slowly sinking down into the deep blue ocean. Her head was dizzy from blood loss. It was then she heard the level 3's laugh as many of her comrades die.
*No, i cant die. Not yet. I have to protect those people. I have to protect all God's people, isnt that what u want innocence?!*
The level 3 laughed sadistically, as the level 2s surrounded him, almost finished with their killing.
Pathetic humans...
They are not pathetic! innocence, activate! (70% synchro rate form)
Something black expanded towards the akumas, and in an instant, the level 2's shadows were controlled, and they pierced through the level 3.
Back to top Go down
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 am

What the.... how?...
The level 3 looked up to see Anna infront of him. Her innocence taken up a new form. She was now in a jet black gown, with lacing and veil on her arms. Two visible black wings stretched out behind her, and her legs, which were shadows before, are now dressed in black boots, a thin line shining glitter blue on it.
huh? your innocence.. its now visible...but u cant hold me... these akumas liten to me...
i believe not. When i take control of the shadow of an Akuma, it becomes instantly immobilised, and it will stay alive until i am done with its shadow, and then it will intantly die, infected by my innocence...
heh.. like i said little missy, u're full of surprises....
Once the level 3 finished his sentence, the innocence fully engulfed him, and he disintergrated into thin air...
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 am

'We sail along the Ocean'Alright Chizu know the missionOk'We look over the sea'Look at that view...Its so nice'I throw a rock out into sea'Its shouldn't be long till we reach the shore now'I see land over the horizon'Ahhh...The Atlantic Ocean is now officially crossed and we are in South America'We disembark on the shore'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlantic Ocean Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic Ocean   Atlantic Ocean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Ocean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: The World :: South America-
Jump to: