D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

The kahuna (Nick's innocence)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrump

Level of Power : 9006

The kahuna (Nick's innocence) Empty
PostSubject: The kahuna (Nick's innocence)   The kahuna (Nick's innocence) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Innocence Name:The Kahuna
Type: Crystallisation
Description: The shark tooth necklace around Nick's neck begins to glow then fade away. A surfboard composed of what is essentially a giant shark's tooth materialises underneath Nick's feet. The surfboard is carried by a torrent of water that can be manipulated in different ways to attack, defend and transport.
Appearance: (When Activated)
:Form 1 - A Grey featureless surfboard
:Form 2 - The surfboard becomes covered in red markings. Nick also gains a shield along his right arm, curved edges similar to this. The kahuna (Nick's innocence) Fantasy%20shield%2013 Except grey and straight edges along the frame running down the pic.
:Form 3 -The same red markings as on the surfboard cover the shield. Nick also gains a harpoon made of bone with a tip resembling this The kahuna (Nick's innocence) Stainless_harpoon_dart
:Special Form - TBA
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

The kahuna (Nick's innocence) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The kahuna (Nick's innocence)   The kahuna (Nick's innocence) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The kahuna (Nick's innocence)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Extras :: Create your Innocence-
Jump to: