D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Inumimi Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 am

"Interesting." Shizu says, as he is welcomed by a dog-eared girl into the village. Everyone was wearing the dog ears, even the babies. But interestingly, they were all girls. Shizu wondered where the men where. He soon found out. Shizu was led into a room just beside a prison. Deciding to be a busybody, Shizu peered in and what he saw was a few girls being raped by all the guys in the village. But it wasn't really rape since the guys were basically animals.

Shizu saw what he had to see and moved off, but not before discovering that a teenage girl was trailing him. She had a glow in her eye and the innocence reacted to her. Shizu smiled and asked whether she wanted to join the exorcists, since she was compatible. The girl's first answer was to send Shizu to his room and strip herself. Not very pleasant at the least. Shizu looked a bit shocked and asked the girl why she did that.
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 am

Her reply was that everyone in the village had been trained to engage in reproductive measures with anyone of the opposite gender they met. But because the males were too rough, they were kept in the jail and females were sent there to reproduce from their babies. To have a "wild" male was rare.

Shizu understood a bit more about Inumimi Village but asked the girl whether she wanted to experience true love and not this kind of experience. The girl nodded and followed Shizu as they tried to escape, but the warriors of the village started to attack Shizu and the girl, whose name was Anilia. Shizu protected Anilia from quite a few hits, but wound up injured. Still, they were escaped but barely.

Anilia looked touched at what Shizu had done for her and said. "I've decided that I will be your bride." Taken aback by the comment, Shizu was openmouthed for most of the time on the trip back to HQ.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:33 pm

'I walk into the village'
Huh what is that sound??
'I walk in the direction of the sound'
So thats all the reason for the underage thing
'I see an innocence react with a young girl barely 13'
That is unexpected
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:41 pm

'The innocence suddenly stops'
I guess it was just a temporary effect
'The girl then starts running towards me'
Help me!!
'I see a large gang of women chasing the girl'
O great just a tipical day turns into this
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Don't worry little girl I'll protect you...Innocence activate
'I swing my blade and breaks the ground creating a small ditch'
You'll be safe till I can find out whats going on??
What r u doing!!!She has to begin her training
And that would be getting raped...not going to happen
Its not your place
I am here to help people not ruin their lives
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Bye bye
'I grab the girl and jumps off'
Damn u!!!U stranger!!
Bye bye prostitutes
'I bring the girl to the excorcist HQ'
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am

*kanda not using the arctraveld for days and got lost, he just happens on to inumimi village, and looks around*
kanda-........
*one of the girls come over*
girl- hey stranger, looking for a good time
*kanda ignores her and looks for the town center but the girl goes after kanda*
girl- hey, i'm talking to you
*kanda still ignoring the girl*
girl, fine, if i ain't going to get your attension like this, i will do this
*the girl lunges at kanda, but kanda using his martial arts lowering his center of gravity basikly launches the girl in the air at the direction where she was running in*
kanda-.......
*and kanda then finds the town square, and sees nothing but girls with cat ears*
kanda thinking to him self- man, are there just girls here or what
*the women then notices kanda, and all run after kanda, but kanda then leapes over them ,and using a few of their heads as stpeeing stones and leaps his way over the gang of girls, and keeps running, and then kanda then bumps into a girl, and falls over, ironically he ends up on top of her, with out thinking, he just grabs the girl and runs and then quickly runs into an ally, where they end up sitting on the floor*
girl he happened to accedently kidnaped- ummm, sir, are you ok
kanda- tired, need to rest
*kanda then just noticed that the girl he was by, was just around his age, very pretty, with a body to match her beauty. affter a while, kanda noticed that he was blushing and quickly turns away, and then puts on his hood*
kanda- so, why is this town like this
*the girl explains the situation*
kanda-........
girl- oh, i forgot to introduce my self, me name is nagisa
kanda- nagisa, so nagisa, whats a girl whos name sounds like japanese or indian doing in europe
nagisa- my parents were japanese, they moved here, talking about some one named the mellenium earl or something
kanda reacting to the name- the melenium earl, why does he want with you, or your parents
nagisa- idon't know, my parents died when i was young
kanda- so basikly you are an immergrant in this village
nagisa- yah, because of that i was soo alone
kanda- this isn't my style, but i can take you with me if you want
*kanda still blushing*
nagisa- oh really, thank you so very much
*nagisa then jumps on kanda and hugs him
kanda- ok ok ok, but in exchange, you need to be trained to defend your self
nagisa- ok
*and it was at that day when a new friend ship was forged, and an unexpected romance begins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inumimi Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inumimi Village   Inumimi Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inumimi Village
Page 1 of 1