D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Train Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Train Station   Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 am

Shizu reached the train station, and just in time. Handing the ticket to the station master, Shizu got onto the train. He didn't have luggage since there was nothing with him. Shizu decided to take a break and rest his head on a seat. The seat was comfortable, but the ride wouldn't stay so for long.

Soon, Shizu's pentacle eyes activated themselves. "Not now..." groaned Shizu, activating his innocence albeit reluctantly. Two level three akuma split out of their human shells and walked towards Shizu. "Time to die, human." said the akuma, their armor creaking as they moved. "Yep. For you." Shizu replied, as his two hands piercing through the akuma. More and more level threes and twos came.

Shizu yawned. It was time to use one of his strongest skills.
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train Station   Train Station I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Shizu started to levitate into the empty space between the ceiling and the floor. Spreading his arms like wings, blue vapor started to seep out of his innocence. The vapor slowly formed circuit-like lines and gathered in the form of a circle around Shizu. The whole train seemed to become brighter as the circle glowed with radiance and blue.

Soon, a pavilion-like structure covered the train, and the roof of it shone bright as day. Shizu shouted at the top of his voice, "Sukaipabirion Ha , Tengoku no Saakitto!" A hundred swords of light rained down upon the akuma, impaling them and killing most of them. The remaining level three akuma were easily dispatched by using Ten Piasu.

The train was finally clear and nothing was left. There was no longer any signs of life on the train besides Shizu and the driver, who was oblivious to the happenings. Shizu sat down and stared opposite him. No one was sitting there. Then suddenly, commotion sprouted about the train. It seemed that only a few carriages had been wrecked by the akuma. The rest of them were intact.
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train Station   Train Station I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:12 am

'The 2nd train we took from Italy arrives early'
Alright everybody..Lets go home
'We gather as a group with the man in the centre'
Something doesn't feel right
'My pentacle eye activates'
Guys go first and take this innocence
'I pass them the innocence and they make a run for the HQ'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train Station   Train Station I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 am

'I look around and sees a level 2 akuma'
You've gotta be kidding me..Innocence Activate
'I swing my long sword and destroys the akuma'
Must have been a scout...better go now
'I dash towards the HQ following the other excorcists'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Train Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train Station   Train Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train Station
Page 1 of 1