D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

kandas techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

kandas techniques Empty
PostSubject: kandas techniques   kandas techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 am

regular fire explosions :Form 1
fuse the bombs togather so i can make a different explosion or a different type of expllosive:Form 2
able to shoot off shrapnel:Form 3
it is an add on to the other abilties, except they act like allens sword kinda, the only harm it can do is only to akuma, if it is shrapnel, then the shrapnel pieces just phase through anything but akumas and noahs, like shown in the manga, it can inflict damage to innocence if cought in the explosion/s. if the shrapnel goes through any thing living, it will leave a cros mark
:Special Form

form 1: just a rebular explosion
form 2: fusing the bombs, or other typs of bombs if they exist
form 3: usage of shrapnel

techniques
1) i fuse other energy bomgs togather to make the explosion more deadly, not used very ofton in risk of getting caught up in the explosion
2) i fuse form 1 with 3, that way, the shrapnel will be coated with some fire
3) i use the mine setting and fuse it with form 3, that way if the mine sets off, it shoots shrapnel vertically up,
Back to top Go down

kandas techniques
Page 1 of 1