D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Innocecne:Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
**tWiligHT**

**tWiligHT**

Level of Power : 10230

Innocecne:Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Innocecne:Eclipse   Innocecne:Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Innocence Name:Eclipse
Type: Crystallisation
Description:
Appearance: (When Activated)
:Form 1 - for 45%-65%: Blood, containing the innocence, spews out of the Host's legs and merges her legs and her left arm with her shadow, making half of her legs totally black, with a shining blue line, while her arm also turns totally black and a small black wing stretches out from her back.

Last edited by **tWiligHT** on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Innocecne:Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocecne:Eclipse   Innocecne:Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Innocecne:Eclipse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Extras :: Create your Innocence-
Jump to: