D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:51 am

Stark Black/Rhode Camelot wrote:
The Rhodes Kanda attacks fades out as he strikes right through it, Just as kanda hits the illusion Rhodes he feels that he cannot move again. This time he had been placed in restraints with all of his limbs stretched out so he couldn't blow his wa out of it. Atleast not without causing himself harm. "And then to finish off one last containment so you don't try anything stupid like an explosion, because if you do in there... you'll die!" Rhodes smiles as he fols kanda's arms down with his powers and places him inside a standing sarcauphagus. Rhodes then turns his attention from Kanda to Shizu. "My my you seem to know lots about me don't you! Quite rude if I don't say so myself! buy I ask you... why would we need a barrier? Are you worried about your little exorcist? Or perhaps that town we were just in? This plateau isn't an illusion my foolish little general! You are very much in one of your most dread places, fall off and you'll die!" Rhodes makes another childish smile before tilting his head yet again.

Without moving his head he looks to the left, then the right. From those two location over a dozen knives from each side rushed towards Shizu blocking off the path to his left and right and to Rhodes. Just as he was anticipating the general to go up or back he made a metal spike wall appear behind him stuck fast to the ground and dropped another slab from above. "It's time to have fun, watch the cliff face I warn you heeheehee"!
GET ME OUTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*the lid of the sarcauphagus then blows up*
you see, this weapon is wuite versitle, i can controle the streanth of the explosion, i usedthe smallest explosion i could use and blew up every thing in the vinsinity of that coffin
*when the smoke disapears, kanda is looking ragged, he was being pushed around by the noah*
that is why i choose this innocence form, it is exciting isn't it, just one wrong move and i could be dead, heh heh heh heh heh
now thats what i calle the ultimate thrill
*kanda looks likea manieac and then rushes at rhodes like a whild animal*
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

Level of Power : 23701

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 pm

Rhodes look at shizu with a dissapointed pouty look, "Are you saying you were expecting me to be done then?" Then shizu notices the over hanging shadow of the block decending towards him from above nailing into the ground forming a cage with a large block of stone on top and multiple norrower spikes jabbing it into the ground holding it up about 4 feet from the ground resulting in the general getting hit on the head but not being crushed. "Oh no the exorcist escaped what ever shall I do? Rhodes seemed to pretend to act as a worried child as Kanda dove towards Rhodes.

As kanda took a step whilst running a block of stone launched him upwards straight over rhodes and landing harshly on the stone and sliding towards the edge just about to fall off unless Kanda reacted! "And as for you general! I hope your vertigo isn't as bad as I thought it was heehee!" Rhodes taps his cain and a single line can be seen on the plateaus surface wrapping around from the edge of the circle to another edge placing Shizu on the smaller side of the plateau's division. "Heehee better think of something quick!" Four thick slabs of stone rise up to block the bars so that Shizu couldn't easily escape from his prison he was now stuck inside the solid stone prison. Suddenly under his feet the stone began shaking as if in movement, it dawned on shizu... his part of the plateau was beginning to slide off as Rhodes had cut it in a 45 degree angle resulting it to slip off and fall straight to the ground killing the general unless he could blast open the stone and escape. "It's do or die! heehee" Suddenly the cain He was carrying suddenly transformed into an umbrella with a pumpkin on top and it started wobbling around before scolding the boy " Oh! you shouldn't be playing around like this Rhodes! When you get back Master Earl's gonna punish you for bringing me out like this!" The pumpink frowned as it spoke and was rather interesting really "Oh he would never do something like that! In any case let me finish having fun and we'll head back and you can go back to the Millenium Count's little rack"
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm

"Not nearly good or fast enough for me, Noah." Shizu, who had appeared right behind Rhode, commented tauntingly and with a tone of slight anger and dissatisfaction. "Don't tell me that's all you've got up your sleeves, I was expecting more from you, being a Noah and all. Please don't disappoint me and use more of your mind tricks. Please fight fair and square. Or else that would be no fun at all."

Shizu looks at Rhode with eyes that reflected anger, and a will to fight. There was longing in Shizu, a lust for battle that could not be satisfied. Rhode might have looked scared, but he was a Noah. Shizu stared right into the depths of Rhode's empty soul and could see nothing but darkness. Rhode must have been quiet impatient and Shizu snapped out of it. Shizu then waited for the sign. The sign that he could battle with someone that had strength equal to him.

A sharp piercing sound rides the air and Shizu seemingly disappears from sight and reappears behind Rhode. "I will not lose to someone who won't take a battle seriously. Ten Piasu!" Shizu drives his hand into the ground, destroying the illusion and piercing through Rhode's real body. "Fight properly or you're not going to be able to defeat me."
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 pm

The little boy stood there with the spikes through his body and sighed, "You really are a cranky old man... You don't get it at all do you?" Suddenly a force from behind launched him forward against another wall that seemed to appear as if out of no where, arms sprawled out being hit against the stone wall two stakes pierced through his hand, two through his arms and two through his calfs as rhodes stood behind Shizu holding the umbrella over his shoulder with a remotely dissapointed expression. "Are you deaf Little general? This plateau isn't an illusion! Rhodes takes the umbrella and stabs it's point into the generals stomach, not especially deep as the point on the top wasn't especially deep itself.

"If you keep staying this stubborn I may decide to kill you" The boy's expression suddenly turned lethal and somewhat scary in a way as if he was annoyed now. "Come now are you going to assume I'd be dumb enough to show you where I really am?
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 pm

The umbrella starts to move again yelling at rhodes "Rhodes!!! Master Earl will be upset if you get blood on me!" Rhodes sighed pulling out the umbrella and putting it infront of his face to talk "It's fine, there's no blood on you that I can't wash off so you can stop yelling... in any case I think I'm done here! It kept me amused for awhile but these guys are starting to lose it, and if I killed them the earl might be mad about me messing up his scenario..." Rhodes sighes and holds the umbrella side way hopping on to it and flying through the air above.

"Sorry I can't play longer Exorcists! I can't risk killing you now can I? Next time I'll stay longer! You two might not be able to play with me again after that though heehee" The boy made a stone slab appear in the air where he stood and a heart shaped door rose up out of the stone slab. Rhode landed on the stone and walked through the door holding the umbrella over his shoulder. Suddenly the ground under Kanda and Shizu begun to collapse and they started falling immediately activating shizu's vertigo and making kanda probably scream in excitement, They fell about ten feet as the dimension they were in begun to collapse releasing them back to where they were before.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 am

Rhodes Camelot wrote:
Rhodes look at shizu with a dissapointed pouty look, "Are you saying you were expecting me to be done then?" Then shizu notices the over hanging shadow of the block decending towards him from above nailing into the ground forming a cage with a large block of stone on top and multiple norrower spikes jabbing it into the ground holding it up about 4 feet from the ground resulting in the general getting hit on the head but not being crushed. "Oh no the exorcist escaped what ever shall I do? Rhodes seemed to pretend to act as a worried child as Kanda dove towards Rhodes.

As kanda took a step whilst running a block of stone launched him upwards straight over rhodes and landing harshly on the stone and sliding towards the edge just about to fall off unless Kanda reacted! "And as for you general! I hope your vertigo isn't as bad as I thought it was heehee!" Rhodes taps his cain and a single line can be seen on the plateaus surface wrapping around from the edge of the circle to another edge placing Shizu on the smaller side of the plateau's division. "Heehee better think of something quick!" Four thick slabs of stone rise up to block the bars so that Shizu couldn't easily escape from his prison he was now stuck inside the solid stone prison. Suddenly under his feet the stone began shaking as if in movement, it dawned on shizu... his part of the plateau was beginning to slide off as Rhodes had cut it in a 45 degree angle resulting it to slip off and fall straight to the ground killing the general unless he could blast open the stone and escape. "It's do or die! heehee" Suddenly the cain He was carrying suddenly transformed into an umbrella with a pumpkin on top and it started wobbling around before scolding the boy " Oh! you shouldn't be playing around like this Rhodes! When you get back Master Earl's gonna punish you for bringing me out like this!" The pumpink frowned as it spoke and was rather interesting really "Oh he would never do something like that! In any case let me finish having fun and we'll head back and you can go back to the Millenium Count's little rack"
*couldn't act fat enough and was sent flying and when he landed on his chest he broke a few ribs and coughed up some blood*
damn it, is this as far as i go
*kanda closes his eyes and was uncounsious*
Back to top Go down
Shizu

Shizu

Level of Power : 21124

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 am

"Not... good..." Shizu said, while coughing out blood. The Noah, he had to admit, was stronger than he imagined. Maybe that really wasn't an illusion. Anyways, the only thing to think about was to inform someone to help them. The other exorcist was badly hurt. So was he, Shizu realised, after seeing the pool of blood that was forming beneath him. Any longer and he would die. Shizu took a deep breath and pressed a finger into the ground. "Hokkaido, if you read me, please come to Veritas Village..."

Shizu lay down. The pain was unbearable. There wasn't anything he could do. Only lie there and survive. Even the slightest move of a muscle would upset the wound and aggrieve it. That wasn't the best plan. Shizu looked over at the other exorcist at the cost of more pain. The exorcist was even more badly wounded than Shizu was. They were both in critical condition.
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 am

Rhodes Camelot wrote:
The umbrella starts to move again yelling at rhodes "Rhodes!!! Master Earl will be upset if you get blood on me!" Rhodes sighed pulling out the umbrella and putting it infront of his face to talk "It's fine, there's no blood on you that I can't wash off so you can stop yelling... in any case I think I'm done here! It kept me amused for awhile but these guys are starting to lose it, and if I killed them the earl might be mad about me messing up his scenario..." Rhodes sighes and holds the umbrella side way hopping on to it and flying through the air above.

"Sorry I can't play longer Exorcists! I can't risk killing you now can I? Next time I'll stay longer! You two might not be able to play with me again after that though heehee" The boy made a stone slab appear in the air where he stood and a heart shaped door rose up out of the stone slab. Rhode landed on the stone and walked through the door holding the umbrella over his shoulder. Suddenly the ground under Kanda and Shizu begun to collapse and they started falling immediately activating shizu's vertigo and making kanda probably scream in excitement, They fell about ten feet as the dimension they were in begun to collapse releasing them back to where they were before.
*kanda suddenly wakes up*
damn it, we lost to the noah, we need more power
*kanda then crys alittle out of frustration*
damn it, i need morepower, i need more power
Back to top Go down
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm

'I wake up'
Hey Taros...You're awake earlier than expected
'I strike down my tent and walks to the edge of a cliff and sees Shizu'
I better go over there
'I leap from there and runs over to him'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 pm

'I walk over to Shizu and sees kanda'
O this is bad...only either level 4 akuma or Noah could have done this
'I pick both of them up and dashes to the nearby village'
Aww...Tiring but necessary
'I lay them on a bed each in a hospital'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm

'I let them rest while I go and sit on a chair outside'
Uhh...I hope they will be fine
'I sit there and gets Taron out'
Taron lets have a short rest before we leave
'I rest on the chair'
Back to top Go down
Rhodes Camelot

Rhodes Camelot

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm

A heart shaped door opens up on top of the town and out comes flying a little boy in a black suit, black dress shirt and red tie flying around standing on a umbrella that constantly yelled at the boy followed by a common statement as if not to forget possibly? "Earl-tama is gonna be soo mad! Lero!" The boy giggled "That's what you always say lero! But the Earl loves me way to much to do something like that! NOW! What was I doing again? Oh yes time to find an exorcist to play with! YOU! Go find an exorcist for me!" Rhodes pointed into the door and out came a level 4 akuma with it's babyish little face decending quickly towards the ground landing in an impact crater. "As lord Noah commands! heeheehaahaa"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1   Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villages in Western Europe, The Battle against the Noah Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2