D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Crown Clown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sinister92

sinister92

Level of Power : 9460

Crown Clown Empty
PostSubject: Crown Clown   Crown Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:55 am

Cross Grave (十字架ノ墓(クロス・グレイヴ), Kurosu Gureibu): Much more powerful than its previous incarnation, Allen crucifies and annihilates his targets by etching a cross onto them with his left hand, capable of destroying even LV3 Akuma with only a single talon. It can now also be used defensively, generating a shield by drawing a cross in the air.)

Walker's Clown BeltClown Belt (道化ノ帯(クラウン・ベルト), Kuraun Beruto): The cape of Allen's cowl is released as a webbing of Innocence-energy that can be used to grasp objects, immobilize opponents, or form hardened spikes to impale enemies. It can also be released from the sleeve and glove on Allen's right arm. The ribbons of energy were once used by Crown Clown itself to wrap around Allen's limbs and control him like a puppet when Allen was too injured to move by himself.

Crown Edge (爪ノ王輪(クラウン・エッジ), Kuraun Ejji): A projectile attack which unleashes a barrage of crown-shaped rings from the clawed fingers on Allen's left hand. The kanji used in the name of this attack literally translates to "Claw of King-rings" (爪ノ王輪, Tsume no Ōwa).

Edge End (破滅ノ爪(エッジ・エンド), Ejji Endo): A swipe of raw destructive power dealt with Allen's fully-invoked claw. The kanji used in the name of this attack literally translates to "Destruction Claw" (破滅ノ爪, Hametsu no Tsume).

Sword of Exorcism (退魔の剣, Taima no Ken): The giant broadsword Allen's left arm transmutes into after he found out the true reason of his existence, that is, his left arm to save the akuma and his right arm to help humans. Essentially, the Sword of Exorcism is an inversion
Allen using the Sword of Exorcism for the first timeof the Millennium Earl's sword, in both ability and appearance. The sword can be wielded like any other, though once invoked, the blade can exorcise evil from any vessel it strikes without any harm coming to the vessel itself if Allen chooses. If used against Level 1 to Level 3 Akuma, it vanquishes them in the same effect as the Cross Grave attack, leaving a residual glowing cross crest in the wake of the defeated Akuma. However, in the case of the level 4 Akuma the sword carries a diminished effect. When used against a Noah, it is supposed to save the human while destroying the Noah within them. But in the case of Tyki Mikk, the Sword of Exorcism seemed to fully unleash his Noah within, rather than exorcise him. During his fight with the second Level 4 Akuma, Allen is shown with the ability to telepathically recall the Sword to himself, should it be separated from his body. It was also shown that the sword was also able to injure Allen, as well as seemingly bring forth the 14th Noah from inside his mind.

Death Ball (いちた たま, Sendo no Mari) When using the Sword of Exorcism, Allen can create explosion which names, Death Ball.

THE LAST TWO TECHNIQUES ARE LOCKED UNTILL I REACH 20,000 AND GENERAL I THINK....
Back to top Go down

Crown Clown
Page 1 of 1