D.Gray-man, The Black Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-man, The Black Order

D.Gray-man, Enter the Age of Akumas

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL EXTORCISTS: Two General Spots will be opened starting 28th August 2009, at 1445 at the timezone GMT+8, the first 2 Extorcist to gain 20k or more points are to PM me immediately to fill one of the spots, even if u gt 20k first, bt didnt PM me, those spot will nt be booked for u, the one to gain 20k points first and PM me first, will get the spots.

Destroyed Zone of Edo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dchong

Level of Power : 30345

Destroyed Zone of Edo Empty
PostSubject: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:22 pm

'We exit the ark and appears in Edo'I guess the residents are slowly building this place back....'We walk towards the Southern part of Japan'Now to find those new Akuma that keep terrorising this area'I throw my shuriken up into the air'Innocence activate!!'It turns into a long sword and we continue walking South'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 pm

'We reach the tip of the destroyed region and sees ruined buildings'So this is the work of those mischeavious akuma'I pick up a piece of rubble'This doesn't seem like work of a level 1 akuma'A lady walks towards us'I'm sorry for you coming.....It seems 2 boys have been scaring the people that there are akuma hereIts no problem and I should just look around just to make sure'I jump onto a tall building and activates my pentacle eye'
Back to top Go down
Dchong

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 pm

'I see no akuma'Its a false alarm!!'I climb down'So huh??Where did the lady go?? O she wanted to go to the toiletSomething feels wierd'My pentacle eye auto-activates'I felt something just now'The lady comes back and I stabs her'Quite good at evading my eye ehh level 3??Since I couldn't see a soul'The body broke revealing the level 3 then it exploded'
Alright then......No point standing around...lets go home'We run back to the entrance'
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

Level of Power : 12062

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 am

*kanda coming out of noahs arc and into edo sees nothing but the destruction*
yare yare, the earl doesn't have to destroy edo
*kanda then goes to his old neighboorhood that is nothing but dust*
damn it,
*all of a suden, a couple of level 3s comes out*
3-1- oya oya what do we have here, a stray lamb
kanda- i'm not in the mood, move aside if you don't want to die
3-2- oh, a tough guy
3-1- lets get him
*all of a suden, the level 3s has a glowing symbole on their forehead*
kanda- i wanted to avoid this, but i'm soo pissed, i will destroy every akuma here weather they want to or not
*and kanda starts the all out battle against the remaining akuma in edo with constant explosions here and there*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:54 am

*it has been a few days since kanda has arived in edo, and he is still fighting alumas, ranging from level 3's to level 1's*
sora sora sora, come one come all, to the circuse of death
*kanda yelling while having a merdurous yet excited smile on*
now die
*kanda then mutters a single word and the whole place blows up*
you pitiful akuma are wondering why there are explosions, the truth is that i set mones every where
*kanda says as he punches through a level 2 with his innocence gloves and rampaging all over the place*
Back to top Go down
hanabishi kanda

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:00 am

*it has been a month after kanda entered edo*
now that i have been here for a month, nagisa should be worried, and the earl should hav heard of this, so i should get going now
*kanda then entesr noahs arc*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyed Zone of Edo   Destroyed Zone of Edo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroyed Zone of Edo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-man, The Black Order :: Akuma & Noah's Hideout :: Edo-
Jump to: